Today, among popular vaccinations we can present the following:
- adenoviral infections
- viral hepatitis
- parovirus enteritis
These diseases are the most dangerous and harmful for dogs, and first 2 of them are doubly dangerous, because they can become deadly for person, who picked him up from a dog, therefore vaccinations against them must be given to every peoples “best friend”. Putting vaccinations to dog should be included in annual course to maintain four-legged buddy health in norm.
PREPARATION FOR PET VACCINATION:
As an owner, you can help to create a long-lasting and high-quality immunity for your pet, as well as minimize risk of side effects from vaccination. To do this, follow few simple rules:
• 10 days prior to pet vaccination, carry out planned parasites elimination (de-worming). According to studies, in of cats and dogs bodies, suffering from parasitic invasion, a number of white blood cells responsible for immunity decreases. It is also not recommended to carry out treatment immediately before procedure, since antihelminthics are in some extent as immunosuppressives;
• For two-three weeks stop using antibiotics, hormonal and other drugs, that can neutralize antigens, contained in vaccination preparations;
• Protect pet from severe stress - long journeys, sudden overheating or overcooling, changes in usual living conditions;
• Pet must be absolutely healthy.
WHAT THE OWNER SHOULD KNOW:
• Don`t change pet diet during preparation and after vaccination, it can cause allergic reaction
• After vaccination, a slight deterioration of pet's condition is possible (moderate temperature increase, drowsiness, swelling at injection place, appetite deterioration)
• For 10 days after vaccination, pet needs rest and sound sleep, as well as possible diet prescribed by veterinarian.
|Eurican DHPPi+L||1300 rubles|
|Eurican DHPPi+LR||1500 rubles|
|NOBIVAK DHPPI||1300 rubles|
|NOBIVAK LEPTO||700 rubles|
|NOBIVAK RABIES||800 rubles|
|NOBIVAK RL||1000 rubles|